We include $10 e-Gift card for use on a future purchase of ten dollars or more and Free Shipping!
The BV1901GW offers curated features that mimic the artisan pour-over brewing method. Originally developed to determine how to best define coffee quality, the Golden Cup Standard established a relationship between objective measurements and popular preferences for ideal coffee flavor intensity and brew strength. By operating this brewer using our recommended instructions you will be able to brew a Golden Cup carafe of coffee at home.
- Independently tested to brew coffee to Golden Cup Standard when following our recommended brewing instructions
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains an optimal brewing temperature between 198°-205°F
- Optional pre-infusion mode mimics the artisan pour-over brewing method by pausing the water flow allowing the coffee grounds time to bloom
- Showerhead design facilitates even saturation of coffee grounds
- Audible signal when brewing cycle ends
- Flat bottom filter basket works in partnership with showerhead to provide uniform flavor extraction
- Glass carafe paired with a nonstick warming plate that shuts off after 40 minutes
- Lower wattage warming plate keeps coffee held at ideal 176˚-185˚F as recommended by the Specialty Coffee Association
- One-touch brewing for ease of use
- Carafe, carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are top rack dishwasher safe and use BPA-free plastic
- Length: 12.60" Width: 6.80" Height: 12.20"
- 2-year limited warranty
- Brewer shipped free from Espresso Supply